Earthworm Jim Collab Earthworm Jim Collab

Nostalgic...

I remember playing this game alot when I was a younger. Decent animation, laughed alot at the Holy Hand Grenade, very well done job on remaking the Puppy Toss minigame. I do have one question, however. What is the name of the soundtrack on the title screen?

RicStrife responds:

Thanks, I did the Worms Vs Jim, just an idea I tinkered with for years :P

And Blox did the game, he's pretty cool.

I actually had to load up the menu to hear the music, its been so long since I made it!!!! But its the main menu theme from EWJ 1or2, either that or its New Junk City, sorry I can't remember

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Awesome.

Pretty epic, I guess. Laughed a bit at the whole Twilight Craze thing. I don't really however see why people are saying it's scary. It's not scary at all to me, but then again, that's just me. Overall, it was okay. Music went well with it. Keep up the good work.

Pixmintro responds:

You're right, I wasn't trying to make it scary, I was just trying to make it a halloween movie.

16-Second Fury 16-Second Fury

Strange.

For some reason, I REALLY liked this game, it was a pleasant 16 seconds of fun. Nice job, hopefully you'll make another one, this was really...awesome. It also bought back my inspiration to make flash. Thanks.

Izzy712 responds:

Thanks, I made it for fun + boredom does things to your mind. I'm glad I inspired someone to do something that they like :)

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Kickass.

Pretty much only word to sum it up. Managed to make it to the mini-tricky, but as soon as I got his health to 0, he started exploding, and some thing in the background started electrifying. At first I waited, but it's been almost 5 minutes, so I think it glitched up. Ah well, great game, anyway.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Quite a nice game.

Quite fun and creative. Kept dying on the running part and Luis' third form. Now, I must scout the entire game and attempt to find the secret medal.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

100% awesome.

Awesome, only word I find can sum it up. Nice job on fixing the bugs. Was as good as I expected it to be. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to future ones.

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

Badass.

Heh, I rather like this piece of music. For some reason it kept making me laugh at random times while I was listening to it. Raaawr. Keep up the good work.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

Strange.

Quite a nice soothing piece of music...it makes me feel dreamy. I like it.