Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Kickass.

Pretty much only word to sum it up. Managed to make it to the mini-tricky, but as soon as I got his health to 0, he started exploding, and some thing in the background started electrifying. At first I waited, but it's been almost 5 minutes, so I think it glitched up. Ah well, great game, anyway.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Quite a nice game.

Quite fun and creative. Kept dying on the running part and Luis' third form. Now, I must scout the entire game and attempt to find the secret medal.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

100% awesome.

Awesome, only word I find can sum it up. Nice job on fixing the bugs. Was as good as I expected it to be. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to future ones.

GOBTRON GOBTRON

Quite addicting.

Got bored with it within the first few levels. I'm not quite sure what happened, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to stop playing, it was way too addicting.
Very creative. Keep up the good work, I look forwards to your future games.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

+favorite!

I thought this was just going to be another corny fighting game, but I was wrong. This was a very epic game, very well made, good choices of music, and pure epic. Epic if all I can say to sum up this game.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Epic.

Plain epic. A very addicting game that rarely gets boring. I love it. Although, it would be nice to have a sort of..."Sandbox" mode. It would also be nice to play as Convict WITHOUT the transformations. Good game.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Nostalgic.

This was a very well designed game. It bought me back memories of the Oddworld games. Due to the fact that this has a collection of its own, I assume there will be more. I look forward to them. Keep up up the good work!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Addictive!

Very well made, this could keep me entertained for hours. I like it. If there is a second one, I look forward to it. Keep up the good work!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Addictive.

This game is one of the best fighting games I have ever played, if not the best. Mere words cannot sum up how much I like this game. Thank you, you really did a great job on this game. Keep up the good work.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Perfect.

One of the most well-made games I have ever played. Quite addicting. As most people, my favourite part would have to be the Level Designer. Keep up the good work.