Earthworm Jim Collab Earthworm Jim Collab

Nostalgic...

I remember playing this game alot when I was a younger. Decent animation, laughed alot at the Holy Hand Grenade, very well done job on remaking the Puppy Toss minigame. I do have one question, however. What is the name of the soundtrack on the title screen?

RicStrife responds:

Thanks, I did the Worms Vs Jim, just an idea I tinkered with for years :P

And Blox did the game, he's pretty cool.

I actually had to load up the menu to hear the music, its been so long since I made it!!!! But its the main menu theme from EWJ 1or2, either that or its New Junk City, sorry I can't remember

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Awesome.

Pretty epic, I guess. Laughed a bit at the whole Twilight Craze thing. I don't really however see why people are saying it's scary. It's not scary at all to me, but then again, that's just me. Overall, it was okay. Music went well with it. Keep up the good work.

Pixmintro responds:

You're right, I wasn't trying to make it scary, I was just trying to make it a halloween movie.

16-Second Fury 16-Second Fury

Strange.

For some reason, I REALLY liked this game, it was a pleasant 16 seconds of fun. Nice job, hopefully you'll make another one, this was really...awesome. It also bought back my inspiration to make flash. Thanks.

Izzy712 responds:

Thanks, I made it for fun + boredom does things to your mind. I'm glad I inspired someone to do something that they like :)

Madness: Mad Revenge Madness: Mad Revenge

Awesome.

That was...unique. Despite my age, the cock jokes didn't bother me. I laughed alot when Dickneck appeared. Great submission, keep up the good work.

Gene 47 Episode 2 Gene 47 Episode 2

Awesome.

Nice episode, really looks interesting. I remember watching episode 1 like 2 months ago, which surprised me to see something on Newgrounds under judgement, titled "Gene 47 Episode 2". Nice episode, I look forwards to the future ones, keep up the good work.

The-Void-Gate responds: